Besides the eternal beauty of Nature here, Canada is the homeland of equality, justice, and tolerance. It is one secular country with diverse people all living together celebrating each other’s festivals with all pomp and show. Living in Canada is simply like a fairytale once you settle down with a decent work. I have emphasized on work as you need income in today’s world as only money can buy daily necessities. Besides that, love and peace reside in almost all loops and corners of this place.
Canada will give you a world’s perspective
This is true. WE have made few points which you will also believe about Canada and hence for quality living, you will decide to apply for Canada working holiday visa and thus migrate:
- Compared to other countries, Canada is having quite friendly and adjusting immigration rules. Such rules are decent enough to qualify and even if your pocket is not very heavy, Canada welcomes you with all hands open making it one of the biggest immigration hubs for all.
- When you plan to immigrate, you need to opt for a visa. Canada is one place which offers many immigration programs for all. We can classify them as:
– For the already employed people
– For unemployed people
– For self-employed or businessmen
– Student programs,
– Work permits for non-immigrants
Hence the government has a great flexible pattern of immigration programs for all.
- The country offers special health care and education based benefits for families who have migrated. Hence you don’t have to feel burdened in early stages. A good subsidy is offered!
- If you are qualified or skilled, you would get a number of job opportunities to grab and pay scale also would be good to start.
- When you think about salaries, its minimum pay wage is set to 10.5$ which is quite good enough in comparison to other countries.
- Another good point about living in Canada and holding a Canadian passport is that you can travel without visa i.e. visa-free to many major countries all around the world. Hence the businessmen and top shots love to settle in Canada for a great quality lifestyle and living on their own terms.
- Canada has given rights to live, to follow your own religion, your own culture, talk own language, freedom to live the way you wish and work at whatever place in Canada you wish. Hence it’s no less than a dream. You can live life on your own terms. Even if you have holiday working visa Canada, you can live for 24 months the way you wish and earn however you want and whichever place you can wish to do a job in Canada.
- There are no racists in Canada. No skin colour differences are made. Hence children have a good environment and equal life no matter what colour they are. Everyone is friendly and warm to greet.
How convenient is it? I am sure reading these points; you would have no second thoughts to settle in Canada. Life is giving you one golden opportunity, grab it now!